Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My show in Carlsbad!!!

I guess I have to back up a little. It's been a while since I've posted anything here.
I went to Carlsbad California to an artfair. I really enjoyed myself and met some really cool people. If I hadn't done so many drugs when I was younger I'd remember their names. I do however remember Judy Jewel. I really liked her work.
Ok, so here are some pics of my time there.

[caption id="attachment_228" align="alignleft" width="225" caption="My work and I"]My work and I[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_227" align="alignleft" width="300" caption="My little boxes"]My little boxes[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_229" align="alignleft" width="300" caption="A day at the fair"]A day at the fair[/caption]

2 comments:

Buddha said...

Wow; I'm impressed. You're very talented...

jeanjoel said...

thank you thank you!