Sunday, January 03, 2010

New year

Ok so I haven't posted much lately. I've been sick with some kind of flu. This one is a little more tenacious than the ones I've had before. I don't take medication so it's taking my body a little while longer to go through the process but I can feel I'm getting better.

So new years...xmas...I didn't do anything really. I just focussed on resting, thinking....thinking about the life I'm leaving behind. I can feel I am leaving a life behind and starting a new one except that there are elements from my past that have resurfaced. I thought I had dealt with certain issues but evidently not. It's almost as if pieces of my heart were handed back to me.

I feel a lot more relaxed. I notice I don't really get upset at dumb drivers anymore...strange, I use to enjoy that. I notice that I let people talk and talk without the need to inject my point of view. The weird part is that I'm not disconnect when I do it either, I'm there with the person. I just listen.

I can feel this year will bring big changes... I am curious as to what will happen. I'm planning on going to school but I'm still not sure if I'm going to Fontbonne or UMSL. I thought USML would be cheaper but I was wrong. After you add up all the extra 'fees' UMSL is almost the same price as Fontbonne. It's unreal!

A magical fairy came into my life. An unexpected fairy brought me a piece of my heart that I had left behing? Or was it kept from me? Either way I feel a great peace was bestowed upon me and has graced me with its presence.

I think/feel that all the 'pieces' are coming back to me and everything is becoming whole again. I'm not sure what that means. I guess we'll see.

2 comments:

Empress said...

Great to see that ur feeling better! Health's better, Spirit is up, School sorted and a Magical fairy's Blessing... what a good start of the year!!!! lol Brilliant Jj! xx

jeanjoel said...

Merci merci