Saturday, April 23, 2005

Cafe Suada

last night I went out with some friends, had a great time but then I did something stupid: I ordered a "cafe suada" and this one was an extra large. I don't really drink coffee and it was about 9pm. Needless to say that when it was time for bed I had a hard time keeping my heart from pounding in my ears so I did the next stupid thing which is to take 2 allergy medicine because it usually puts me to sleep well I took the wrong dose. I was suppose to take 1 every 12 hours...I took 2 at once. I thought I was going to die. It's 11pm the next day and I'm now starting to come out of my coma.
I went downtown St. Louis a couple of days ago and I was shocked...It looks just like a real city. It was great I met some nice people. I rode my bike everywhere.

No comments: