Monday, April 25, 2005

Fontbonne University

So I registered for classes today at Fontbonne University . I'm not too happy about taking Math, Science, Government, and all that crap but I'm really happy that I'll be able to take a painting class with Victor Wang. I'm really excited. I'm also done redesigning my website. I wanted to have everything on one page.I'm having a bit of an issue with these art galleries. They are charging 40%. That's crazy. If this is a regular retail mark up then they should buy the work and then charge whatever they want. My dilema is that I'd like to show my stuff in these galleries but it also means that I have to take a pay cut or have the gallery try to sell it at a high price. It also means that I can't sell it online...crap! Too much to think about. Anyone has an idea?Ok enough of that crap.

No comments: