Thursday, December 03, 2009

I change my room around

I changed my room around and I feel a little better. I still have some feelings of anger and RAGE popping up from time to time.

I cleaned my room, it's more open now. I had to put my foam on the floor because sleeping on the futon was increasing my back pain. I'll figure my 'office' tomorrow.

Saturday is my opening. I think it'll be fun! I wonder who will show up...

I also braided my hair...it's getting really long.

I'm sipping a glass of white wine. I haven't had wine in over 2 weeks.

4 comments:

Empress said...

Amazing how little things like changing ur room around can make life a little better!
Hope ur opening is going well and u'll be back home all relaxed n joyful! x

Jerry said...

So did anybody important show up at your opening last night? Have you got a photo from your opening that you could post? I'll bet whoever did show up had a good time.

jeanjoel said...

YOU showed up! Thank you! It was great seeing you there :)).
I had a great time even though no one showed up.

RoseMary said...

i was there, hihi, in spirit!

funny to read about your room as i'm getting ready to get things organized in my studio...