Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fascinating!!! I think I hate my family


I truly do.
What a fucking bunch of conniving selfish morons.
I guess I want to vent.
I feel the hatred and rage coming up through my veins all the way up to my head.
I just don't understand.
I'm happiest away from them.
I feel closer to strangers than I do my own flesh and blood.
What a bunch of fucking idiots.
ALL OF THEM!
They can go FUCK themselves!
should I tell them? I wonder.
I think I'll just what I did before...just stay away.
Life is too short to hang around assholes, especially smelly ones.
I should just move on...
Physically or in my head?
I guess there is no difference.
I'm listening to "god is a dj"
I'm happy. It's happy music.
My head is bobbing up and down.
Life is good again.
They can just go fuck themselves.
Actually, there is one...yeah but she's crazy.
Never mind.
I will paint
I will paint
I will paint
large paintings
large paintings
beautiful paintings

4 comments:

Haruka said...

I don't know what happened to you exactly, but things happen in life and we have to go through them somehow - in either good or bad way. I hope you can release your stress by painting a beautiful, happy-looking picture ;) looking forward to see new ones! <3

Anonymous said...

It's a little sad isnt it?

Eyeka said...

i hate you! and if you hate my grandmother i hate you even more! i seriously never want to see you again!

jeanjoel said...

Be careful what you wish for Eyeka.