Monday, November 30, 2009

The other four spirits...

These are my little boxes. They measure 8 by 8 by 3 inches. They are for sale ($60 each) and will be showed at AkaChique gallery in Crestwood mall for 1 month. The opening is Saturday 5th from 5pm 'till 9pm.

[caption id="attachment_561" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="spirit 4 $60"]spirit 4[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_562" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="spirit 3 $60"]spirit 3[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_563" align="aligncenter" width="294" caption="spirit 2 $60"]spirit 3[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_564" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="spirit 1 $60"]spirit 1[/caption]

4 comments:

susie said...

I really like your new stuff

jeanjoel said...

thanks love.

Liz said...

Beautiful rich colors, JeanJoel, something I always love about your work, among other things. I may drop by to see your work when it is hanging this month. I am in awe that you can paint for a show in 3 days, it doesn't occur to me to go out and shoot pics for a show, but to use work I already have. Different creative paths, I suppose.

jeanjoel said...

Thanks Liz. I love creating on the spot, impulsively...I guess that is how I am. :))