Saturday, May 28, 2005

And it will be beautiful...

The sweat sticks to my shirt, it's humid and grey.
In my heart the sunshines with clouds and all, the ocean is here as well.
Electricity runs through the sky of my mind.
The tree leaves are waving bye bye.
Stand up! I think.
Stand and rise amongst the sleepers.
Walk towards the clarity and touch the matrix of being.
The light will welcomes you.
Your heart is filled with sorrow and it is beautiful.
You feel the pain and flinch not.
Long ago in the desert someone opened the bottle,
a tree came out and lighting struck.
A white crow landed on the branch.
Thru the magnifying glass of time we saw each other and crossed over to the other side, where the others awaited.
In the spiraling floor I danced and danced the songs of the gypsies.
But the piano fell into the pond and all the creatures looked up.
"Enjoy" she whispered.
Ah, the magic mantra.
Ken drew the clock on the ground where the piano fell.
There stood a man, holding himself as the rain poured on and on.
He gave me the umbrella as lighting struck.
I was scared. My heart was pounding in my chest and the rain doubled.
I looked up and saw the butterfly drop to the ground.
His wings were wet and was crawling like a caterpillar.
I blew on his wings until they were dry.
He kissed me and flew away.
My feet sank into the wet dirt. They turned into mud.
My whole body melted into earth.
I could feel the water running through me.
I feared, and she said: "Enjoy".
Ah yes, the sacred mantra.
Worms were crawling through my flesh.
Was it my flesh? I don't know.
Tree roots were holding me tight and lot letting go.
It smelt good, rich and fertile.
"I shall dance the dance of time once more" she said.


-jeanjoel-

No comments: